New Homes Project Manager
Rubix are seeking a new homes manager to join a vibrant team which will be based in south London. Our client are a well-known international property company who focus on offering a bespoke property service for new home buyers, investors, landlords and tenants.
This role will focus on providing leadership and closely managing project activities. The ideal candidate for this team will be closely aligned with the Commercial Manager and Design Manager in order to carefully meet project objectives.
The Main Responsibilities Of This Role Will Be
- Weekly progress reporting
- Design Team contract administration
- Design delivery management
- Risk management
- Programme scheduling
- Document and Project controls;
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualities:
- Proven track record of experience in a similar role
- A Bachelor Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Real Estate or other relevant subjects
- RICS or equivalent chartered status
- Experience in working for reputable consultancy or developer
- Technical skills (e.g. analysis, research, strategic planning, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team
- Comfortable dealing with complex problems
- Performance based initiatives
Role: New Homes Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: South West London, London, England
Apply for this job now.