Clinical Project Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager with a major pharmaceutical company that provides extensive clinical research services to pharmaceutical clients. The organisation's extensive and growing portfolio of pharmaceutical clients make this a very attractive position for a driven and hard-working incumbent who wishes to develop their career within a prestigious company. This position will be with their team in London.
- Independently managing assigned projects, keeping Head of CPM & QS informed of project progress with respect to agreed time lines and targets.
- Liaising with the Head of CPM & QS to resolve any shortfall in resourcing of projects and conflicts with project schedules that may arise.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to the agreed brief, consistency of style, and quality; where appropriate, identifying and obtaining any further input to projects.
- Providing appropriate management of study records management, ensuring safe storage in line with the company or client's standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Liaising with the client to obtain, confirm, and discuss project briefs, budgets, resourcing, and timelines.
- Keeping clients informed of project progress, discussing project issues in a timely manner, and if appropriate developing any changes in the scope of the project brief with the client.
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks as required from time to time.
- Managing the projects to budget and timelines.
- Providing creative and strategic input in internal meetings.
- Assisting in maintaining the positive morale of all NST staff.
- Identifying new business opportunities from existing clients and maintaining a quality relationship with these clients.
- Assisting in the management of new and existing customers and aiding with the identification of business opportunities.
- Generating new business concepts and getting involved in developing concepts into leads in collaboration with the NST team.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience in the clinical field.
- Fluency in English, in both a written and verbal capacity.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.