Are you an up and coming Project Manager ready to test yourself with one of the most well-known global brands? Great new 9-month role based in North London.
You will be an excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail. You will have experience managing multiple agencies and stakeholders at once. You will have strong team work ethic and the ability to solve problems as you go. You will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
About the Role:
The role will sit on the Merchandising Team and you will assist in key projects with the aim to grow both the UK and ROI business. Other responsibilities include;
- Provide planning and leadership for merchandising projects
- Develop and communicate project programmes and ensure timely delivery
- Work closely with external agency partners and internal departments to leverage expertise
- Take responsibility for clear, concise and timely communication of initiatives with all levels of the organisation
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
If you feel you fit the above, please do apply asap as this role will move quickly.