A media and communications agency with a global reach are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their London head office, near Oxford Circus.
The Project Coordinator responsibilities will include working closely with a broad range of clients, managing relationships, taking briefs, ensuring you understand their needs and assisting in the delivery of projects. You will work closely with the Project Manager and Client Services Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, and you will ensure these are delivered successfully.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management skills and top notch communication skills, as you will be collaborating with a wide variety of big name clients to deliver results on tight deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator's duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with clients to identify requirements, scope and objectives.
- Working with clients on budget and fees.
- Working with internal teams and assisting with projects across the business.
- Coordination of project sessions, advise on correct sourcing and briefing logistics.
- Breaking projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Making sure that the clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Growing commercial opportunities and client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Helping to analyse risks and opportunities.
- Monitoring of project progress and handling any issues that arise.
- Acting as the point of contact and communication of project status to all participants.
- Creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or Account Manager is required, or some experience within a client facing role. The successful candidate will have an excellent command of the English language, with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to write concise, compelling copy.
This is a fabulous opportunity which offers plenty of growth, in an ever evolving company. It is a close knit and social team, and you will be provided with full training.