Our client, a world leading pharmaceutical company located in Tadworth, Surrey, is currently looking to recruit a Project Administrator to work for a period of 5 months.
Working Monday - Friday, 9am-5:30pm, this role will be paying £13.28 per hour.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting a team to launch, manage and report on a hugely important project, through administrative support, contributing business process thinking, planning and input.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive administrative professional who has an eye for detail and is able to identify problems and relevant issues and will try and provide solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Data and process management of the project.
- Tracking of detailed progress against plans, specifically contracts, registrations and training.
- Provide cross-functional support to the project team. Act as a source of information on administrative issues, providing relevant information and support to other members of the department as required, to ensure a smooth running of the team.
- Maintenance of database from report forms.
- Responding to emails in the team inbox.
- Meeting co-ordination and administration as well as event planning.
- Development of internal communication content and engagement plan with support from the team.
- Data capture, metrics management and reporting requirements.
- Document management and approval co-ordination.
- Budget and contractual management, maintaining finance files for all projects so that the project leads are aware of their budget against their plans.
- Process financial information for the team (invoices & expenses) checking and validating information for completeness and investigating any errors/discrepancies.
- Previous experience in a project coordination/administrative role.
- Demonstrated planning skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to co-ordinate the activities of others.
- Superior communication (verbal, written and listening), organisational time management and follow up skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and collaborate with others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong initiative and discretion in handling confidential information.
About Morgan Jones
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.