This role will suit a meticulous organised administrator who can keep track of multiple tasks. Initially 6 month contract, interesting and busy role. Car parking on site
To ensure all enquiries for quoted works (maintenance and reactive) are actioned in a timely manner. All accepted quotes are the ownership of the team until all works are completed on site. The team are responsible for all costs and margins. Currently only accepted quotes are added to the system, by the end of the year would aim to have all quoted added to the system, which would give more accurate reporting on quotes won and lost for reporting purposes
- Check any request for quoted works, either received direct from the customer or engineer, is the information accurate, is there more information required?
- Record the details on the quote log
- If quoting for something new, contact the supplier for price and lead time check lead times of parts with Supply Chain
- Check to see if the works can be carried out by engineers or if the work is specialist and will need a sub-contractor in which case request a quote for labour
- Prepare the quote ensuring all the information supplied is accurate (lead times etc)
- Update the quote tracker with value and date quote sent
- Save all documentation on the network
- If the quote is accepted then add the details for ordering / book labour with sub contractor if required
- Check the tracker to ensure parts are on schedule, if POD received ensure labour is booked and customer updated if required
- If there is any delay with parts or labour then customer is to be informed - need to be proactive
- When the works have been completed - check to see that all works were carried out as per the quote, if there are any issues with parts on site / damage / not required then liaise with Supply Chain for collections/ credits
- Collate all paperwork ready for the invoicing team
- Close cooperation with the Engineers, Service Desk, Supply Chain, Invoicing Team in order to continuously improve the processes and increase customer satisfaction.
At least 1 year of experience in office work
Required Skills And Competences
Communication skills / customer focused
Attention to detail
Creativity, the ability to solve complex problems.
Ability to work under pressure.
Key Performance Metrics
Number of jobs quoted / number of quotes accepted / Ensuring price margins are met
Customer satisfaction internal and external