Digital Project/Account Manager
If you’re looking for a new opportunity where you can develop your Digital Project and Account Management skills, we have the perfect role for you!
Here at Cite, we are looking for an experienced Digital Project/Account Manager to join our team based in Leicester city centre. In return we are offering a competitive salary dependant on experience (and profit related bonus after 12 months continuous service), plus excellent benefits including:
- 23 days standard holiday (including extended Christmas break)
- Bonus Birthday holiday when it falls during a working week
- Fantastic 3 floor Georgian offices in the centre of town
- Dedicated training time
- A friendly, well-established team
- Weekly fresh fruit and all the coffee (or tea) you can drink
- Monthly team lunches
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Joining us as our Digital Project/Account Manager, you will manage your own client portfolio as well as supporting our Client Services Director.
The ideal candidate will have relevant commercial experience within a similar agency (or possibly client-side) delivering creative and technical projects that span web, mobile, search, social and email.
As our Digital Project/Account Manager you will be:
- Managing agency-client relationships
- Working as part of a team to deliver the highest-quality projects on time and to budget
- Writing proposals, planning resources and producing project schedules
- Briefing projects in to creative, technical, content and search teams, both within the agency and externally
- Coordinating all project deliverables, ensuring both agency and clients maintain schedule milestones
- Overseeing quality control – coordinating testing and issue management
- Managing change requests, identifying requests that are in/out of project scope; calculating their impact and communicating any cost-implications
- Analysing accounts and campaigns to assess ROI for our clients
Skills and Experience required of our Digital Project/Account Manager:
- A minimum of 3 years Digital Project Management experience within a digital agency or a client-side marketing team
- Highly organised – meticulous in your project scoping, planning, costing and scheduling
- Understand the principles of digital marketing, user experience, and open source technology
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; you can confidently influence and direct teams and get the most out of people
- Strong analytical skills
- Having a good instinct for spotting commercial opportunities within client accounts
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience and an understanding of using a range of project delivery methodologies and software.
- Experience of delivering training sessions to clients for using web-based technology (marketing platforms, CMS platforms).
If you think you have the skills and experience required to join us as our Digital Project/Account Manager, apply now stating your current salary, notice period and examples of projects/campaigns you have delivered.
We respectfully ask that recruitment agencies DO NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.