Associate Project Manager
Currently recruiting for an Associate Project Manager with 1-2 years previous experience in an agency or consultancy background. Our client is a specialist communications consultancy centred around FT500 and privately-owned companies in the financial and professional services sectors.
The Associate Project Manager role offers an opportunity to develop best practice project management skills in a dynamic environment through involvement with a varied programme of work. Tasks will include:
- Assisting with the project management of larger projects (offsites, large programmes, crisis etc)
- Update, maintenance, initiation of Synergist information and production of reports
- Managing individual coaching projects both among coverage clients and others within coaching
- Maintaining commercial relationships with named individuals at existing clients
- Seeking to expand our work with those clients, both in coaching and adjacencies as well as the broader offer of the company
- Assisting with execution of promotional and marketing campaign as required
The successful candidate will be an organised and confident collaborator with strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude. The role will support other members of the team in all aspects of work, developing additional skills in client relationship management and commercial development.
Experience and skills
- Good level of education - degree or equivalent
- An understanding of/interest in business and corporate/current affairs (crucial)
- 1-2 years’ experience in an agency or consultancy background
- Some experience of project management and client interaction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Flexible approach
- Undertake such other tasks as may be required from time to time including general administrative duties.
- Be an ambassador for the business at all times.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.