“All roads lead to the work.” A very simple idea at the heart of our agency.
Our work is the product of what we come together to do, it defines how we work together and ultimately what we are judged on. It is what drives the close partnerships we have with our clients and delivers the value we bring to their businesses.
At Ogilvy we all work together to create the conditions within which great creative work can happen. No excuses, no exceptions, no shirking, no blame. We’re in this together.
We create the conditions in which great work can thrive. This requires us to be creative, entrepreneurial, strategic, resilient, understanding and at times courageous.
“In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative original thinker unless you can also sell what you create.”
A Creative Champion
- You’re aware and believe in the central tenet of Ogilvy – Make Brands Matter. You aim for the best creative work every time.
- You take pride in the Agency product - making sure that all work is packaged and presented in a way that is going to give it the best chance of being bought.
- You help the team get ready for the ‘show’ and look for ways to make the meeting memorable.
- You build good relationships with the creatives. Sharing a belief in the work, having a point of view and are developing the ability to champion this with Clients.
- You ensure client feedback is clear, correct and synthesised into a brief for the Creatives, asking questions to better understand.
- You take a keen interest in all types of creative work from within and outside the Agency and Industry. You use examples and case studies to help sell the work.