Contract Project Coordinator
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of cancer and central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in Waltham, Massachusetts; a research and manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland; and a manufacturing facility in Wilmington, Ohio. For more information, please visit Alkermes’ website at
Alkermes is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, results-oriented Project Administrator to provide support for the Discovery Program Management group.
- Facilitates contracting activities
- Migrates reports to document management system
- Coordinates various aspects of external guest speaker visits
- Plans and coordinates internal meetings
- Excellent administrative, organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to be flexible and proactive
- Strong sense of urgency (self-motivation)
- Strong work ethic and reliable
Education & Experience
- BS degree (preferred, but not required) in Business Administration or Life Sciences, Chemistry or the equivalent
- 5 plus years of experience in a drug discovery organization
Alkermes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.