Innovation Project Lead - Youth-led collective action
As Innovation Project Lead you’ll be responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of innovation products for youth-led activism working to tackle the root causes of gender inequality.
In this12-month role you will focus on the project management, overall design and delivery of a digital activation platform, as part of Plan International’s LEAD strategy and Girls Get Equal global campaign for youth associations that encompasses a flexible funding mechanism, a networking community, and a searchable funding database across two pilot locations.
- Educated to a post-graduate level in Human Rights, Gender, International Development or related areas, or have relative experience.
- With proven experience of leading complex projects in multiple geographies, preferably to deliver digital products
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or user insight for social impact, as well as experience applying Human-Centred Design and Design Thinking to international development, advocacy, or similar
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating exchange processes that foster learning
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate approaches and concepts clearly will be imperative as will a fluency in English, and working knowledge of either Spanish or Portuguese.