Senior Integrated Project Manager
Advertising communications agency dedicated to telling the truth and telling it well, is looking to hire a Senior Integrated Project Manger. If you enjoy helping brands discover their true story and communicate it in the most impactful way possible, this will be a great home for you!
They encourage an entrepreneurial approach in everything they do and believe that the best ideas can come from anyone, and anywhere. You’ll receive the tools and the support you need to build your career and they only ask that you bring your passion, commitment and energy to make a difference.
Your role in a nutshell:
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for a key FMCG brand agency account, handling multiple print and digital campaign projects to ensure consistency and quality of delivery. Managing the campaigns from the start to finish, you will oversee the whole project working closely with all disciplines and agency partners. As a key senior project manager you’ll have ownership and responsibility for timings, Scope of work, budgets and logistics, becoming the trusted face of delivery.
Required key skills:
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude and solution focused.
- Knowledge of both offline and online production
- Interest and appreciation of world class creative output
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to control and report on costs and budgets
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence, negotiate and solve problems at all levels and stages of a project
- Previous experience in an agency environment
We'd love to hear from a Senior Project Manager from a named Advertising Agency and ideally with retail experience.