Our client based in Wetherby is looking for a Project Manager to cover a 6-month contract starting as soon as possible. You will assist the Senior Project Manager with project management of project installations and all tasks associated with this. After a training period you will manage assigned projects from start to finish which will involve some travelling to sites throughout the UK.
The position would suit candidates ideally with some experience within the construction industry familiar with on-site procedures. You will be highly organised and able to handle multiple projects and deal with issues that may arise in a timely manner.
The salary is circa £38,000 depending on experience, hours Monday to Friday 7.00 – 16.30 (with a degree of flexibility on this to be discussed), 25 days holiday
- Assist the Senior Projects Manager and the Projects Director with any tasks they request
- Take overall responsibility of projects assigned to you from the point the order is handed over by the Senior Projects Manager through to the handover of a project to client/contractor.
- Ensure that the project briefs/objectives are met in every instance to the client’s expectations.
- Report any project issues to the Senior Projects Manager
- Ensure projects are completed within the agreed gross profit margins.
- Attend weekly project management meetings to provide an update on assigned projects and any issues encountered.
- Assisting with project costings and project proposals where required.
- Work as a team - communicate with team members including your manager and others within the office
- Manage all projects assigned through the installation stage to completion
- Give honest and open communication to sub-contractors and customers at all times
- Manage time effectively
- Be pro-active in your approach to tasks ie ensure you pre-plan and anticipate potential issues
- Accountability – be accountable for any tasks you are given to undertake ensuring the job is completed to the best of your ability, and within the time allocated.
- Develop a technical knowledge of the products and particularly their installation details as quickly as possible
Please send your CV ASAP via the link or contact Louise – Unity Resourcing for more information.