This is a Project Manager requirement with an established and rapidly expanding consultancy. With a solid pipeline of work, this company will provide you with the chance to work on challenging projects across a variety of sectors. They deliver projects in the commercial, data centre, healthcare, hotel and leisure, residential, mixed use and retail sectors.
You will need have experience in pre and post contract Project Management and Contract Administration with a proven track record of managing construction projects throughout the whole lifecycle of the build, in a client facing as well as technical role.
This company are committed to developing their staff and rolling out learning and development programmes focussed on both technical and leadership development at all levels. In addition, they provide support with becoming RICS and APM chartered.
The successful Project Manager duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Preparing scopes of work, appointment documents, programmes, and communication strategies
- Providing advice on procurement, contracts (JCT), logistics plans, construction plans and conditions
- Preparing and evaluating the contractor and consultant selection process
- Providing, understanding and commenting on documentation, including consultant appointments
- Processing and developing change control documentation
- Attending client meetings and reporting on project progress
- Providing support to Cost Managers on projects
- Providing input into final accounts and insight into loss and expense and LAD claims
- Maintaining clients throughout the course of the project and post practical completion until issues of the defect's liability certificate
Requirements for the Project Manager position:
- Must have a BSc or MSc in Project Management or a relevant degree.
- Experience working on projects within the residential and commercial sectors.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently with clients, contractors and consultants
- Experience of managing/working on multiple projects at any given time
- Proven experience with JCT 2011 and 2016 Contracts.
- Previous experience working for a construction consultancy or an end client.
- Demonstrate the ability to control and monitor a variety of projects simultaneously.
Remuneration for this Project Manager position:
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Car or travel allowance.
- Discretional bonus.
- Fast tracked career development.
- Great pension scheme.