Client Side Project Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to join a market-leading development coordinator of luxury residential projects. We are looking for a project manager to be accountable for a number of project management work streams as agreed with the project director. You will be required to help ensure the successful delivery of all projects.
- You will be in charge of closing the gap between the development team and the contractors appointed to deliver the projects;
- Involvement in the setting of budgets and procurement process
- Day-to-day management of the projects, and management and coordination of the main contractor and sub-contractors through the full project life-cycle;
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting business objectives;
- Management of project stakeholders (i.e. design team, etc.);
- Weekly progress reporting; and
- Appointment of external consultants, working closely with external parties i.e. external quantity surveyors, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in delivering prime / super prime residential projects;
- Maintain excellent relations with clients;
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience in working for reputable consultancy or developer;
- Experience in full project life-cycle is desirable;
- Good experience and knowledge of engaging and coordinating the work of advisor and experts to solve a project challenge;
- Professional qualification
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and decision making.
What's on Offer
- This role offers a competitive salary package and will provide ample opportunity for career development.