Senior Construction Project Manager
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for an extremely rare Senior Project
Manager position to work within a specialised team on possibly the most
iconic building within the UK. Our client is looking for a highly technical
and extremely highly competent Senior Project Manager to deliver M&E and
structurally based projects within a Grade 1 listed building. Due to the
scale and intricacies of the role there is believed to be up to 10 years of
pipeline across the project as a whole.
As a Senior Project Manager, you would be report directly into the
construction director. Given that the project is within a listed building
you will need to have very strong logistical and planning skills to
identify potential structural issues before they arise. Despite the ongoing
works, all current processes within the building must continue as before
without either visual or audible disruption.
- You must have a strong track record of delivering projects on time, on
budget and to an extremely high-standard.
- At least 5 years direct experience on high-end or heritage projects,
proving a strong eye-for detail.
- Demonstrable logistical and organisational skills in order to deal with the
highly technical aspect of the role.
- Very strong understanding of structural issues that may come with working
in historic buildings.
- Competent knowledge of both M&E and structural project management processes
from inception through to completion.
- A hands-on, proactive approach to projects.
- Leadership skills to help assist the junior members or the team, without having to stand as a line-manager.