Project Manager for Marketing and Communications agency in EC1
An international, multi award winning marketing and communications agency is looking for a CGI Project Manager for a Project Manager (CGI) to join their Studio in central EC1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be immersed within a group of cutting edge professionals who develop immersive marketing campaigns within property development, architecture and the arts.
Along with a strong understanding of the creative and architectural visualisation process, the ideal person will have experience with project planning, work flow management and come with strong organisational and scheduling skills.
This role is a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract.
- Managing the CG team alongside the Creative and Account Directors
- Managing co-ordination of the Partners and working groups engaged in project work
- Detailed project planning and control including developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Providing status reports to the team
- Liaising with, and updating progress, to project board/senior management
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- Working alongside the creative team to formulate solutions and strategies
- Quality control, checking design and development work before release or presentation to clients
- Working alongside Project Managers to implement project planning and achieve budgets
You will have strong written verbal and written communication skills and have a desire to be part of a collaborative, respectful and multi-disciplinary team. You will be educated in and/or have a passion for architecture and design.
Experience with the following software: Excel, Google Drive, particularly Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Teamgantt or another project scheduling software, Harvest or another time management software.