Based in central London, our client specialises in robust, quick turnaround surveys for the PR and media industry. PR is their heritage and they understand the need to gain good coverage without losing sight of the end client's brand message.
Recognising the daily juggling act most PRs face, they make the survey and data part as painless as possible. From providing an initial quote, to delivering reports to a hard deadline; they pride themselves on the accuracy of results and quality of service.
They are Looking for a smart, energetic and driven Project Manager. A bright, creative and confident self-starter who is looking to build, cultivate and grow their business development career.
You will be someone who wants to do sales, either with 1-2 years' sales experience or a graduate who see themselves in a commercial role.
Our client is open to the sector of sales background, including market research, marketing, PR, media and entertainment. You will be mostly selling to corporate clients.
This role is for someone who is happy to make cold calls, visit their clients and build lasting relationships. You will happy to be trained on market research methods. They have a collaborative culture and offer training collectively.
* To generate sales leads from calls and emails
* Identify potential clients, build relationships and generate new business
* Arrange and attend face-to-face meetings and conference calls
* Provide a consultative service to clients - generate creative ideas, advise them on research costs and advise them on research methodology
* Manage the research process by working with the client on questions, creating the research and providing the clients with the results at the end of the process
* Support the wider team with project management throughout research campaigns
The successful candidate will:
* Be a team player, always willing to help other members of the team
* Have a positive 'can do' attitude, motivated by building relationships with clients
* Be a self-starter, capable of working independently and be motivated by financial targets
* Be driven, determined and resilient
* Have client-handling and multi-tasking skills, being able to work under pressure and meet regular tight deadlines
* Have strong planning and organisational skills with good attention to detail
* Be able to use their initiative throughout the working day
Please note we can only respond to applicants who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.