Newbridge Energy Group is a developer and operator of combined heat and power plants in addition to being one of the UKs premier manufacturers of wood pellet and briquettes for the domestic market.
The business is undergoing its next stage of development via the integration of a further 5.2MW of installed capacity into its manufacturing facility in Ruthin, North Wales.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our programme delivery team overseeing a range of manufacturing and generation projects. The role will report at Board level and interface with multi-disciplinary delivery teams and contract Project Management on the delivery of high-profile projects. Taking a pivotal role in project delivery from day one, you will be in a key position to drive the performance of the business.
You will need good IT skills, drive and enthusiasm, an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
You will demonstrate a collaborative team-working style and enjoy working to tight deadlines. You will be able to work effectively with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Good knowledge of MS Excel and the following programming software is required: MS Project.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- A Chartered Engineer, preferably with Management or Project Management qualifications.
- Experienced in working in compliance with the CDM 2015 Regulations is essential.
- 5+ years of end to end project management experience
- Demonstrable record of success in delivering a number of complex projects through others on time, in budget and to agreed quality standards
- Ability to quickly understand technical and process challenges and break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Strong management, negotiating, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data, both text and numerical, whilst working to tight deadlines and meeting funding and operational targets are required.
- Good leadership and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence and collaborate closely with people at all levels successfully
This is an excellent opportunity for you to secure a rewarding and challenging project manager role with a company that offers excellent career and development opportunities and a fantastic working environment.