The speed read:
A highly creative design studio in Central London is looking for a confident Project Manager with an eye for design and luxury.
With a client base in fashion, luxury, property and food & beverage, this agency produces high-end design across brand, packaging and identity. Their work is beautiful, and you'll be someone who appreciates the finer details.
You will ensure the smooth running of all projects and be the lynch-pin between the studio, the client and any third parties (printers, writers, illustrators...) through your great communication skills and attention to detail. You'll be organising meetings, writing briefs and putting together budgets to make sure everything's delivered on time and within scope. This is a client facing role in a very busy studio with high expectations.
You'll be working alongside a Project Director on larger projects, though you will also be managing your own projects and clients - overseeing everything from the initial brief read to the final solution heading out the door. It's a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop, taking on new projects and clients as you go, while learning a huge amount about beautiful, purposeful design.
- A brilliant collaborator and communicator, someone who's great with clients
- Methodical and hardworking
- Fastidious about detail and quality
- 4+ years experience in a design agency
- Experience in luxury and/or hospitality sectors
- Good print production knowledge and photoshoot experience (not essential, but would be advantageous)
A passion for beautiful design