Print Project Manager - West London - £39,000
Are you a Project Manager with experience of large format point of sale production?
This is an outstanding opportunity to work on one of the world's biggest drinks brands. You'll be embedded in the client's office in West London and work in a dedicated team of print, POS and promotional products specialists.
What skills do you need?
- You'll need to be a good team player with knowledge of promotional merchandise, marketing goods or print and POS materials
- At least 3 years project management in EITHER a client side or agency side role.
- FMCG sector experience preferable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration and paperwork
- Competent in MS Word/Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and use cutomised processes solutions.
- Fluent in English at all levels written and spoken.
- Wider reaching language skills are desirable.
- Be commercially minded with strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in liaising with multiple client stakeholders
What's in it for you?
This is a really exciting role working with a highly efficient, fast paced team of people. For the right person it is hugely rewarding as you will be able to see the fruits of your labour in stores across the UK and Europe. The brand is instantly recognisable and famed for their marketing campaigns.
In terms of package you can expect to receive,
- A competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Pension at 8%
- Fantastic training and development
If this sounds interesting, please apply now