- Project manager to scope and support a small portfolio of BAU upgrades and server patches across a number of business areas and external vendors.
- Delivery of a small portfolio of BAU IT changes
- Ensure project plan is created and maintained.
- Co-ordinate delivery with internal business teams, IT teams and vendors
- Ensure the risk, issues and dependencies are managed/escalated
- Report progress and escalate issues/risks to stakeholders as appopriate
- Establish and manage key third party relationships
- Ensure the governance processes are followed.
- Chair project meetings
- Candiate will have proven experience of delivery of IT change within a business environment with significant vendor management
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of managing IT delivery.
- Experience of working in a financial services environment
- Ability to work with technical and business stakeholders.
- Work effectively with 3rd party vendors
- Demonstrable knowledge of delivery within a matrix delivery environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working across departments to deliver technology change
- Demonstrable knowledge of project delivery mechanisms, techniques and applications is important