Project Manager - Senior to Associate level - Property / Construction
We have an immediate need for an Project Manager up to Associate level to further develop the project management activities of an existing Property consultancy team, based in Dublin. The role will involve managing projects throughout the entire project life cycle on behalf of a combination of large institutional investment companies. We are seeking a candidate with a proven track record managing the design, tendering and construction phase of commercial projects. In conjunction with this the candidate should have exemplary communication skills to assist in compiling tender pitches and to provide stakeholders with concise updates throughout the project lifecycle.
- Confident and articulate, with strong client facing and presentation skills.
- Be a natural leader, with the skills and experience to motivate and influence multi discipline design and construction teams.
- Have a detailed knowledge of modern and best practice construction methodologies.
- Contractually strong with a clear understanding of current construction legislative requirements.
- String IT skills across the Microsoft suite and ideally with some knowledge of BIM, AutoCAD and planning software.
- Have the ability to sufficiently engage with clients to win their confidence and garner further assignments
- You will be required to demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative environment, be a client facing professional and have the ability and skills to develop and nurture long term client relationships.
- Act and Client representative on the long term delivery of their Development plans across a number of projects.
- Lead the selection and procurement of Design and Construction teams.
- Lead, guide and mentor less experienced team members.
- Stakeholder management including keeping them aware of their responsibilities throughout each project.
- Management of planning process and planning compliance of all projects.
- Compile tender documents, oversee the tender process through to the appointment of the contractor/professional teams and administration of each appointment.
- Management and coordination of statutory utility providers for new development works.
- Chair design team and construction phase progress meetings.
- Report on and own responsibility for project programmes and budgets.
Our client are a leading international Property Consultancy company with a large variety of clients across sectors and locations in Ireland. Over the past 5 years they have undergone significant growth and continue to do so. They have proven their willingness to promote from within. The company directors pride themselves in their work and staff and strive to nurture a positive working environment with a real team ethos.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who feel they have the competencies, qualifications and experience necessary to meet the requirements for this position.
Please apply to John Kangley with a full CV, all applications will be treated on a confidential basis.
Our client offer a competitive base salary and other ancillary benefits.
Elysearch & Placement are an Executive Search & Recruitment Consultancy offering permanent staff and contract solutions to clients across the Engineering, Real Estate & Corporate Finance sectors. We currently have active requirements across the island of Ireland and Greater London area. Our experienced consultants all have specific industry expertise enabling us to recruit and match the right people to our clients’ vacancies. The majority of our current live jobs can be seen on the Elysearch & Placement website.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Property / Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)