Vehicle Wrapper/Project Manager
KRG are currently working with an expanding business within the signage industry, who after looking for bring in a vehicle wrapper/project manager.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our clients busy Production department. You must have good common sense and be willing to learn all aspects of the manufacturing of signage, be a good team player. You will be expected to attend external training courses to further your experience. The ability to work on your own initiative with strong attention to detail is a must. Qualifications are not essential but desirable. The essential requirement commitment.
- Computer literate
- Working in busy team environment
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethos
- Good Housekeeping
- Weeding and applying application tape to graphics
- Learning to use various machinery in the production department i.e plotters, lasers and printers.
- Applying graphics to vehicles and various substrates
- CSCS on site qualification, PASMA, IPAF
The core hours are 8am - 5pm we do require full flexibility to work outside these hours and this could also include weekends and working abroad. Overtime will be paid at the agreed company rates.
If you would be interested in discussing this role in more detail, don't hesitate to contact one of the team today.