Assistant Trainee Project Manager - Growing & Dynamic Business
Success Recruit are currently working with a Project Management Consultancy that specialise within the education sector who are based in Central Essex are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Trainee Project Manager to come and join their growing, friendly team.
Our client is looking for someone with passion, creativity and drive who is hungry to learn and carry on their own personal development through continuous studies.
The successful Assistant Trainee Project Manager will be expected to:
- Shadow an experienced Director on projects to understand the processes that are taken when running a project
- Be able to take responsibility for own actions and work well in a team
The successful Assistant Trainee Project Manager will be rewarded with:
- A chance to be a part of a growing team
- Their own autonomy within this position
- Opportunity to work alongside a Director of the business and also other experienced members of staff
- A chance to further study
Purpose Of The Role
The purpose of the Assistant Trainee Project Manager will be to shadow the director to understand how their projects are run gaining site experience whilst supporting other project managers with any administration support from the office.
- Completing various administration duties to include project submissions for tender and collating various information for the tenders
- Keeping internal databases up to date with all applications and information
- Building relationships with clients over the telephone and face to face
- Attending meetings with directors and completing reviews after the meetings
- Assisting Senior Project Managers on; risk management, contract administration and project planning
The successful Assistant Trainee Project Manager will have a full UK driving licence, or be working towards passing their test. Our client is looking for someone with passion, drive with an interest to build a career within a growing and dynamic project management consultancy.
Starting Salary: Up to £23k DOE + Benefits
Hours: Monday - Thursday 09:00am - 5:30pm / Friday 5:00pm
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy within long term.