Project Manager Job Description
Full-time Project Manager required to join a busy, growing aluminium window/ door/ curtain walling manufacturer based on the Wirral.
Project Manager Duties/ Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage multiple construction jobs, liaising with clients, customers, suppliers, subcontractors and coworkers to ensure the smooth running of jobs, on-time delivery of products and services & high-quality installations.
- Develop a detailed project plan for each project to track progress – this schedule will then be used by production to ensure on-time manufacture & delivery and by installers on-site for accurate installation of products.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Carry out on-site surveys when required and produce appropriate RAMS for each project
- Monitor sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Office based role but you should expect to travel to visit clients and attend project team meetings.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support
Project Manager Requirements
- Proven experience and the ability to manage multiple complex construction projects to tight deadlines, ideally related to manufacturing/ installation.
- The ability to read & understand CAD drawings
- A flexible attitude to changing demands within the aluminium and auto door business
- Strong organisation and time management skills – this role will require working to customer deadlines
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Hold a mechanical, technical or construction qualification
- Experience within the door or aluminium industry
- A background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in construction/ manufacturing
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
Project Manager Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 DOE
- Full training and Support
- Company Car