Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
I am working on behalf of a successful main building contractor. They typically deliver large commercial and industrial projects throughout the UK.
They are seeking a Project Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
All projects are design and build and the values range between £15M - £50M
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' industry experience, and looking for opportunities to advance their careers on major projects.
Experience in any of the following key sectors would be an advantage: Student Accommodation / Multi-room projects, Infrastructure projects, commercial, industrial, distribution and manufacturing
- Competitive package
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Transparent progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in the industry
- Working within an innovative and collaborative team
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Extensive experience of working as a Project Manager on large scale construction projects
- Degree educated, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
- CSCS certification.
Responsibilities would include:-
- Ensuring that the project is delivered as agreed with the client by effectively overseeing all issues around risks, contracts and communications
- Ensuring that everyone on site, including his/her team, are working in accord with the company's Health & Safety Strategy
- Ensuring that all procurement items are identified and adequately placed with the procurement department to enable the contract programme to be carried out.
- Ensuring the effective management of performance, training and budgets, to ensure that the project is cash-positive, well co-ordinated and runs in accord with the agreed contract programme.
- Ensuring that the client fully understands the skills that they are procuring by taking a lead role in the Work Winning effort that will secure contracts
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to develop your career working on major projects.
If you are interested in the role the please contact Alex Dettmar on
Job title: Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000+ Car + Fuel + Health + Pension
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.