Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager required in Glasgow for an initial 3 month contract
- Our client needs someone who has a "can do" approach to focus on
delivering change in a challenging environment. This is an exciting role
for someone who has a creative and innovative approach to project delivery
and doesn't always "follow the process".
The role will report to the Director of Business Change and will establish
and maintain appropriate governance arrangements for the project that
ensures the successful completion of the diagnosis stage.
This is achieved through: organisation and leadership; business case and
benefits management; planning including interdependencies with other
programmes and projects; stakeholder management and communications; risk
management and issue resolution; quality control and; governance.
The role will provide specialism in data collation and interrogation as
well as change management to deliver quality systems and processes that
underpin and improve the effectiveness of users experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and design the project using the organisations policies, standards,
processes and systems
- Create, maintain and report against a project plan
- Ensure an appropriate resource strategy is in place in terms of both
capability and capacity that maps against the project plan
- Identify, assess, address and actively review risk and issue logs
- Identify, assess, address and review risk against interdependencies with
other programmes and projects
- Actively manage the business case and benefits realisation plans. Prepare
impact analysis and options analysis for all changes to scope, time or cost
agreed in the business case
- Provide project management analytical advice and expertise to Project
Boards ensuring that all plans, reports and key project documents are
produced to a high standard. This will be supplemented through structured
gate checks and independent review
- Support the development of service design and change management to ensure
successful transition to business as usual
- Support stakeholder analysis and strategy pertinent to the project
- Support the Director of Business Change as required in the development and
delivery of the project and undertake any other duties as required.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business
when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be
considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
At Parity, we are committed to protecting your privacy, we will process and
hold your CV and use the information you have provided lawfully and in