This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Project/Account Manager of graduate calibre to join a well-established and fast -growing communications consultancy in the heart of London.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating Client projects within a nurturing and professional environment working with friendly and supportive colleagues.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Managing the work and resources through project life cycle and implement process improvements.
- Producing project reports and documentation.
- Managing day-to-day project budgeting and administration.
- Client and personnel communication and relationship building.
- Contributing to the delivery of high-quality service to clients.
Project Manager Experience
Our client is looking to recruit someone with a solid background in Project/Account Management and strong verbal and written communication skills. You will be a Graduate ideally with a Scientific Degree and will be numerate, highly organised and will be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and extremely friendly environment. Candidates with a Project Management background who have also worked within communications will be will likely to secure an immediate interview!
Project Manager Rewards
As the Project Manager you will benefit from:
- Annual performance and profit related bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Generous pension scheme
- A great working environment!
Based in Central London, SW1, there are many local amenities of note close by. The office is very easily accessed via the Northern, Bakerloo, Circle and District lines.
Our client is an award-winning, independently owned communications consultancy with offices worldwide. The company has expanded significantly over the past years and further growth is expected offering ambitious candidates the opportunity to grow and develop.