We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a project and cost management consultancy that work across all sectors of the built environment on projects up to circa £100M in value. The successful individual will be based in our client's Birmingham office serving a national client base. It is envisaged that the most suitable Project Manager will be Chartered with the RICS, or close to achieving this, and have experience of working for a consultancy in the property and construction sector.
Project Manager Position Requirements
- RICS or similar accredited degree in a construction or property related subject
- Chartered with the RICS, or close to achieving this (other professional bodies may be considered)
- Experience of working for a consultancy in the construction / property sector
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Local to Birmingham
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Genuine career progression opportunities
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.