We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Co:ordinator to join our small team of project managers and project co:ordinators based in Milton Keynes.
The team are responsible for monitoring, controlling and managing multi:country, multi:service outsourcing arrangements delivered through the firms global network. The team is based in the UK for the management of all significant multi:country outsourcing arrangements, working to client relationship holders and to the member firms in the UK and globally.
- Being responsible for the tracking tool, checking on a daily basis that all deliverables are on track and liaise with member firms and client to chase and request for updates. Proactively manage upcoming deadlines and anticipate when intervention is required
- Preparing reports for weekly calls and governance meeting with clients
- Manage the tracking tool as administrator, prepare data entry and resolution of system issues
- Manage the client mailbox, incoming e:mails and responses to client in a timely manner
- Deal with day to day queries without supervision escalating more complex queries to client manager
- Responsible for arranging meetings, conference calls, take notes and collate action points to circulate to meeting attendees
- Responsible for maintaining issues log for discussion with the client
- Manage billing schedule, reconcile invoices and liaise with client and member firms on invoice queries
- Assist with engagement letter templates and liaison with members and client on queries and assist managers with issue resolution
- Hands on approach and practical outlook on problem solving x25AA; Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse and quickly understand processes x25AA; Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills with ability to prioritise
- Ability to multi task and manage a high volume of incoming e:mails
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage both internal and external relationships
- Able to work with a motivated and fast paced team
- Good team player, process orientated with a strong focus on delivery
- Previous experience working in project management or a project support role
- Experience of working within the finance sector, accounting or compliance environments
- Cultural awareness, experience in dealing with international clients and overseas offices
- Language skills
- Advanced excel skills
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northamptons leading recruitment businesses. We support job seekers in Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Finance positions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current temporary, contract and permanent positions, like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.