An exciting opportunity has arisen at St Austell Brewery for an experienced Project Administrator to support and work alongside our Programme/Senior Project Manager.
What it's like to be a Project Administrator:
As a Project Administrator, you will organise team members and specialise in facilitating, reporting and analysing projects under the supervision of a Programme/Project Manager.
You’ll help to manage the production of reports and deal with contractors and other key stakeholders.
Some of your key responsibilities and duties will involve:
- Assisting with project management duties
- Providing project administration within a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Placing both external and internal calls
- Helping with day-to-day project expenditure
- Co-ordinating meetings, taking minutes and organising venues
- Keeping track of projects, including early warnings and alerts
- Maintaining and updating the project calendar
- Remaining up-to-date with compliance regulations
- Resolving any project-related issues
To join us as a Project Administrator, you’ll need:
- Experience of acting as an administrator on large scale, complex programmes and/or projects, such as ERP or transformations
- Previous experience of working in a small to medium sized PMO
- A project management related qualification, such as PRINCE2, Agile or Lean
- Excellent communication skills
- A great eye for detail
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Project Administrator, Programme Administrator, Project Assistant, Programme Assistant, PMO Assistant, Project Delivery Administrator or Programme Delivery Administrator.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and amazing benefits, including a staff reward card, which gives employees a 30% discount on food and drink within our managed houses, plus a 50% discount on accommodation.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We're delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning the South West from Bath and Bristol, to the Isles of Scilly. Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast paced whilst also offering high-quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers.
If this sounds like the job for you, then we’d love to hear from you and learn more about you. Select the apply button shown to begin the application process.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.