Management of STARLIMS Implementation projects throughout the UK, Ireland and other areas within EMEA.
- Manages customer projects from inception to go live to ensure project success and customer satisfaction as well as the profitability of the project.
- Works with Chief Product Architect as required to fully define and understand the Customers agreed requirements.
- Manages Projects according to STARLIMS best practices, including the production of required documents (i.e. project plans and Statements of Work) and project reports as well as working to, and managing, customer requirements.
- Defines schedule and resources required for project implementation.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Directs and monitors the project engineering team to ensure efficient delivery of the project. Solicits the input of the Chief Product Architect on technical issues and user requirements as and when required.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project-related concerns.
- Creates and maintains accurate and up to date technical and project documentation.
- Manages the Change Request Procedure.
- Makes every effort to promote STARLIMS™ concepts and products to both existing and potential customers.
- Establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Becomes expert in all aspects of the Company’s products, particularly the STARLIMS™ “out-of-the-box” core products. Become familiar with the STARLIMS Enterprise design tools and the STARLIMS™ programming languages.