Technology Operations Project Manager
My client is currently recruiting for a Technology Operations Project Manager on a 4-6 month rolling contract based in Central London.
The individual will be responsible for projects which require "light touch" governance and focused around reporting and highlighting points for escalation. A key part of this role is the compiling, delivery and presentation of the monthly status reports to senior stakeholders.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring that progress and spend against project budget submissions for the Technology Operations cost-centre are up to date and accurately reported to the IT Funding Group.
* Demonstrable evidence of several years' project management experience covering at least four full project lifecycle deliveries.
* Demonstrable ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrable experience of managing project finances and reporting
* Experience within a Professional Services firm with involvement in process, people and technology projects.
* A good understanding of clients' operational and environmental pressures, priorities and objectives.
* Excellent knowledge of (notably) Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft packages including Project, PowerPoint and Word.
* A strong customer-centric approach and can lead by example
* Excellent service focus, with a demonstrable ability to effect positive change in a global IT organisation.
* Good understanding of IT Operations teams and how they function.
If this role is of interest to you please forward a copy of your latest cv
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement