RPA Project Manager
BDO LLP is an accountancy and business advisory firm, we provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
BDO LLP operates in 17 locations across the UK, employing 5,000 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. BDO LLP has revenues of £590m and is the UK member firm of the BDO International network. The BDO global network provides business advisory services in 162 countries, with 80,000 people working out of 1,500 offices worldwide. It has revenues of $9bn.
Do you have experience as a Project Leader, Project Manager or business digital transformation manager with a desire to progress to Robotics and Automation? If Yes we need to hear from you.
We are seeking passionate people to begin building a function dedicated to automation; our primary focus starts with expanding on our RPA pilots and further understanding opportunities across our business in order to grow the digital workforce presence. We are looking for an individual to manage our growing team of RPA analysts and take responsibility for management and delivery of the RPA programme of work.
As the RPA Project Manager you will be responsible to perform business support to processes identification and definition for the implementation of RPA solutions, ensuring resources are most effectively deployed to deliver a high-quality efficient operation and adhering to client & regulatory expectations. You will work closely with our relationship manager to bring the RPA pipeline into a prioritised delivery plan and support the collation of key reportable metrics against RPA projects and operations back to a business executive group.
• Manage the flow of programme execution for RPA & automation agreed deliverables.
- Stakeholders are managed effectively, & updated on progress, key risks and issues.
- Work closely with the Business Relationship Management team to ensure all initiatives have measurable benefits, and are aligned with strategic objectives.
- Budget spend is managed in line with agreed limits.
- Manage periodic reviews of activity to ensure milestones are met and future activity aligns to the strategy.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Communicating with IT & Business teams on RPA delivery & participating with other users in the RPA community internal & external.
- Supporting the Business and Operational Teams during implementation, UAT and roll out phases.
- Line management responsibilities for all RPA analysts; note we are employing for these roles also and this is a growing function
- Capacity and resource forecast planning against programme of RPA & automation work
- Development of project management & delivery processes that are suitable for this delivery type
- Support the support the IT leadership team in developing the strategy for RPA across the firm
- Experience of leading a team of at least 5 technical roles and/or BA’s.
- Experience of line management of at least 5 individuals at one given time.
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Proven experience of delivering complex or multiple projects.
- Ability to monitor & deliver from a strategic & commercial perspective.
- Sound understanding of Agile, and stakeholder management techniques with the ability to apply these appropriately.
- Prepared to take things on and not be deflected by problems.
- Self-motivated & team player with a collaborative approach.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non- technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- Previous experience in RPA solutions would be highly relevant.