Junior Project Assistant
We have a great entry-level opportunity within our Ocean Labs department
- The Junior Project Assistant will form a key role as the internal liaison point between the Project Managers and wider Labs team to support campaign activations.
- Responsible for supporting the Project Managers as they guide a project through the finalised creative development to the end physical execution.
- Working with the Creative Solutions Manager and Experiential Manager to come up with ideas for brand activations
- Provide admin support for the Director of Ocean Labs where required
- Liaising with the Photography Assistant to ensure professional photography/videography is taken of campaigns, including helping to process permits where necessary
- You may be required from time to time to work out of standard office hours on site if a campaign is going live in an evening or weekend to ensure smooth delivery.
- We are looking for an individual with a positive, can-do attitude
- A team players with a good sense of humour
- Prides themselves on giving 100% customer satisfaction
- You will be organised and have a strong eye for detail
- Stays calm under pressure and can prioritise deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year