IT Deployment Project Manager
A Japanese IT services organisation are looking for an IT Deployment Project Manager. Due to the overseas deployment of the IT Security Policy formulated by the customer's headquarters, the IT Deployment PM is required to undertake management of this project with the full understanding of the Company’s IT Security Standard Guideline. This includes carrying out current IT security surveys, adaptation and deployment of the IT Security Policy at European overseas bases.
- Full understanding of the IT security guidelines (including the Company’s IT Security Policy)
- Deployment of the IT Security Policy at the group companies based at EMEA
- ISMS project management for every group company based at EMEA including assessment of the IT security survey needs
- Each assessment must be followed by a detailed report ∙
- Closely cooperate with the IT management and the EMEA group companies in order to compare the information security needs and deploy the required IT security systems to the end users’ IT environment in a timely manner
- Advanced project planning and proposals for improvements in line with the IT Security Guideline including all necessary supporting documentation for IT security assessments (IT Security Guideline has already been designed and defined by the Headquarters of the end Customer)
- Close cooperation at all management levels including meeting arrangements with the Chairman, Heads of Departments at EMEA group companies and the Headquarters
- Provide frequent updates on the progress of each project, development, surveys and deployment to the Chairman, EMEA group companies and the Headquarters on the progress of the IT Security deployment projects
The Ideal Candidate
- Willingness and ability to travel within EMEA countries
- Ability to adhere to Ad hoc related business requests from your line manager and Direct
- Basic knowledge of ISMS guidelines and IT security guidelines for end users and management level (European IT security trends and security regulations knowledge is beneficial)
- Security knowledge (PC, LAN, Firewall, Browser, Proxy, Server, Wifi Access security
- ITIL/ISMS current certificate is beneficial
- Internal IT experience and knowledge of a well-defined Security Policy is necessary
- Significant project management experience
- Proven coordination and planning of IT security guidelines
- Proven leadership, project management and coordination skills.
- Experience in conducting IT audits and IT security checks (incl. providing overall security solution)
- Excellent reporting and documentation skill incl. Project Management tools (MS Project etc.)
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.