Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager needed to join a highly successful construction team based in Southampton. Our client have a fantastic order book for the coming years and are after a Senior Project Manager to oversee the running of multiple projects valuing from around £500k - £5m per project. They deal with projects in many different sectors including leisure, education, student accommodation, high rise residential, healthcare, commercial, retail and public sector work.
The successful Senior Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
- Car allowance £5,000
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- Annual leave
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Project Manager will include:
- Lead the Planning side of major projects.
- Ability to establish a project plan form inception to completion.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
- Ability to effectively manage and maintain appropriate budget, achieving targets.
- Manage the decision-making process by carrying out all necessary liaison and negotiations with all parties involved ensuring value for money.
- Carry out contract administration including financial management.
What you need to be the successful Senior Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Senior Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience as a Project Manager, working for a top Tier contractor on a permanent basis
- Full understanding of current Health & Safety Legislation
- Knowledge and experience of partnering and target cost framework contracts
- Member of a recognised professional body or qualifications e.g. MCIOB, RICS
- Based Within an hour commute of Southampton
- (No contractors will be considered)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to progress their career, working with a huge, growing top tier construction contractor. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
| 01342 330513