A dynamic Project Manager is needed for a prestigious high profile live events company which specialises in the music industry. You will take responsibility and deliver the entire technical implementation of large scale music events.
Our client is a prestigious high profile live events company whose clientele includes some of the biggest names in the music industry. They offer their clients a 360-degree solution across lighting, rigging and video requirements.
The Project Manager’s purpose is to provide multi-discipline project coordination and technical logistics for projects across all market sectors.
Key Responsibilities -
- Prepare and interpret client briefs, equipment specification and crew requirements to report to the Account Manager
- Take responsibility for the technical implementation of the large scale high profile events and productions this will include; reviewing equipment availability, preparing calculations for power and network systems, creating CAD drawings and booking crew services.
- Assume the lead role on site
- Maintain the site’s Health and Safety keeping relevant documentation
- Provide technical training to internal and external customers where identified.
You will have solid experience working as a Project Manager within large scale live events with extensive knowledge of the technical aspects of the production process. You will be extremely familiar with new technologies and equipment related to the music industry.
You will have superb leadership skills with a passion for delivering bespoke and grand live events.
You are flexible and enjoy working in part of a big team.
A competitive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORDformat.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.