Junior Project Manager
Looking for an opportunity to put your problem solving and project skills to good use?
Our client has a worldwide reputation as a leading independent provider of education research and analysis. They are a registered charity that has contributed evidence, in-depth knowledge, and research expertise to support the creation of an excellent education for all children and young people for over seventy years. Improving the lives of children and young people is at the heart of everything they do.
The team is expanding and our client is looking for Junior Project Managers to join their busy Research and Product Operations team.
You’ll need to be a logical thinker, hard-working and organised with a desire to manage the operational aspects of a wide range of research and assessment projects. You’ll learn a lot from the role, work on a wide variety of projects, learn how to use Prince 2 project management principles and be an important part of our client’s mission to improve outcomes in education.
Working on a range of test trials, data collections, surveys or products, you’ll be involved in:
- Organising surveys and data collections as part of research projects, including randomised control trials
- Working out strategies to engage and retain schools to take part in our client’s activities, making it easy for them to take part
- Co-ordinating large scale complex test trials
- Developing and administering online surveys
- Recruiting and managing markers and coordinating marking events and exercises
- Administering international studies
- Supporting bids and proposals
Your technical background:
- A degree with some numerical content
- Able to assimilate information, translate complex requirements into administrative practicalities and forward plan resources and activities
You’ll love this job, if:
- You are a logical mind
- You enjoy learning new technology and complex processes
- You’re a flexible team player who is committed to providing the best possible service to customers
If you have experience from working in education, testing or qualifications development.
Why join our client?
- Competitive salary of £26,638 - £29,980
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- 30 days’ holiday per year plus Bank Holidays + additional discretionary days
- Excellent support for professional development
- Great work/life balance (35 hours worked per week)
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
So, if you are looking for a fresh, new challenge as a Junior Project Manager, apply via the button shown.
Applications to be submitted by midnight 27th May 2019.
This vacancy has been placed by Webrecruit on behalf of our client.