E-commerce Project Manager
An essential E-commerce Project Manager at a large marketing consultancy and implementation firm based in Berkshire specialising in creative production and solutions to enhance customer engagement with brands. You will be responsible for the entire creative production process from brief to delivery.
Our client is a marketing consultancy company focusing on brand management, media, creative and production.
The E-commerce Digital Project Manager oversees the entire creative production process of a brand’s digital assets from brief to asset delivery. This will mostly be banners, website landing pages, promos and animations for social media purposes.
Key Responsibilities -
- Translate client briefs and create an execution plan through to estimating budgets, billing and delivery of the work.
- Work with outside media agencies to get media schedules and ensure assets are produced to the correct specifications.
- Manage client relationships including briefing meetings, creating creative presentations and production status reports.
You will have significant experience in ecommerce with a background in the media industry. A proven track record of success in eCRM from conception to completion is crucial. This position is very much an autonomous role and you will be coordinating a large volume of assets and will be liaising with creative teams in international offices, so this role requires attention to detail and very strong organisational skills.
You will have an in-depth knowledge of digital asset creation workflow and also strong experience of creating engaging creative content.
This role also requires the ability to build strong client relationships with also acute commercial awareness.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORDformat.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.