Video Project Manager
Video Project Manager | £-competitive + great benefits (e.g. 30 days holiday) | London (W1)
Our client is an award-winning insight consultancy working with global clients like BBC Worldwide, Disney, Google, Ray Ban and more.
Established 10 years ago, headquartered in London, with sister offices in New York and Los Angeles. The agency has grown fast and continues to do so.
Video is an important component to their offering and they're now looking to add to the team.
The Video Project Manager will primarily support two producers, but this job is likely to grow as the video and creative team grows.
Great communication skills are essential as you'll be working with internal and external stakeholders; some of whom will be located abroad and freelance creative support.
- Managing and allocating resource across two full-time video producers
- Communicating with internal and external clients of video department
- Liaising with and booking freelancers
- Managing all communication around video projects, internally and externally: updates, setting of calls, around deadlines
- Managing kit and working with third-party suppliers and occasionally helping on filming trips around the UK and potentially internationally
- Some agency experience (e.g. account co-ordinator, executive or studio management type role)
- Capable and confident communicator
- Very organised and efficient with great attention to detail
- Friendly, talkative, good communicator, people person
- Ability to see how and where to optimise day-to-day processes
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
We are committed to equal opportunities and value diversity.