Project Manager (Residential New Build)
- Full Time
Together Housing is a leading social housing association in the North of England, maintaining over 37,000 homes, and actively improving the lives of over 50,000 people. We are currently enjoying a period of sustained expansion and continually striving to improve ourselves.
To this end, we are taking an active part in the development and delivery of ever more housing stock, across varied geographic locations. We have a brand new and excellent opportunity for someone to join the team and help ensure the efficient delivery of a number of developmental schemes, as a Project Manager, based from our offices in Wakefield, Yorkshire.
This person will be tasked with managing housing developments for the Group, from the initial site and property appraisal, all the way to practical completion.
You will be expected to promote and increase the Groups assembly of forward development programmes by seeking new business opportunities. You will be identifying and appraising suitable schemes for the Group’s development programmes.
You will be expected to achieve cost effective delivery of projects within specified deadlines.
You will need to be involved with regeneration activities that not only promote the Group but could also lead to new business opportunities.
You will need to maintain a constant high performing mindset, keeping Together Housing's high level of standards on all new properties we create and to consistently deliver this level of performance.
You will be assisting in identifying funding opportunities and preparing capital bids to Homes England as well as other funding bodies. Part of this will also be preparing financial approsials and assessing scheme viability in accordance with development procedures and in consultant with the Finance team
In order to successfully undertake the role of Project Manager, based from Wakefield, Yorkshire, you will require the following key skills, knowledge & experience:
- You must have experience of managing construction to Homes England standards
- You will require experience of partnership working as well as managing budgets
- You will have experience in the construction industry – within either private sector housing, social housing or construction / development work
- You will have knowledge of development procedures and processes as well as project management
The ideal candidate will also hold a foundation degree level qualification or equivalent in Housing, or a Construction related subject
Due to the nature of the role, a full driving license is required, with travel throughout the North of England.
In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes;
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- OR alternatively Send a copy of your CV & covering letter outlining how you meet the Person Specificationto recruitment @togetherhousing.co.uk
Please ensure you download a copy of the Job Description from the career page and ensure your CV matches the requirements of the role.
Together Housing is dedicated to ensuring that the principles and duties of safeguarding both adults and children are holistically, consistently and conscientiously applied with the wellbeing of all in mind.
Together Housing Group is an Investor in People organisation