Junior Project Manager
PwC’s Operate business delivers large operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges.
With over 1,000 staff deployed on large implementation and execution programmes Operate brings together top talent with a distinctive mix of knowledge and skills. We support clients by providing staff augmentation services, delivering large scale operational programmes and managed solutions. We deliver our client work from a range of locations, providing our clients with cost-effective delivery, access to subject matter expertise and operational excellence disciplines for some of the biggest brands worldwide.
We’re looking for Project Co-ordinators who will support the execution of transformation and change projects for our clients, who are predominately within the financial services sector. As projects are typically carried out on client sites, our team members work from both local and international locations for the duration of client engagements.
The responsibilities of each role will vary depending on client needs but will likely include:
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio
- Production of presentations for senior management
- Supporting the project management team with ad hoc requirements
- Identifying risks, issues and discrepancies and taking action accordingly
What is in it for you?
As we’re responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients. We’re also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally. You’ll therefore be included on our specific Augment training framework, which will be tailored to match your skills, needs and career aspirations. Fully funded by us, you will complete externally accredited qualifications that will benefit you in the roles you are working in.
In addition to the client projects and training, our employees are also rewarded with various other benefits offered as part of your employment
- Our dedicated internal Careers Service.
- Competitive salary plus a potential discretionary bonus (performance related)
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- A flexible benefits scheme that be tailored to suit your (and your family’s) needs.Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by PwC
Where will you be based?
The role will be based in either London, Manchester or Edinburgh, however as a result of the wide variety of clients and projects, you may be asked to work in other locations within the UK and beyond, sometimes at short notice and sometimes over lengthy periods of time. Your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process. Candidates who are unable or do not wish to work on projects in other locations will still be considered.