Project Administrator – IT Projects
3 days left
- Full Time
Globe are a leading provider of business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets.
Through our market-leading insight, we inform and connect a highly engaged community of over 350,000 legal and intellectual property professionals worldwide. Our office is currently based in the heart of London’s vibrant Borough Market.
We are looking for a Project Administrator, supporting the software development and IT projects across the business. Working with the Software Project Manager and internal stakeholders, you would be responsible for keeping work progress tracking up to date, supporting development meetings and assisting with internal knowledge management and reporting.
What you would be doing:
- Efficient management of workflows of the IT team
- Ensure stand-ups start on time, run daily prioritisation meetings, reviewing incoming BAU as required
- Run weekly meetings with key business stakeholders to collect work for Digital Design and Web Development team
- Document work details in task management systems
- Ensure task management system and any physical boards accurately reflect current work status
- Produce reports on issues and progress for monthly peer and upward reporting
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Highly organised and knowledge of using structured problem solving methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of using any project tracking software
- Up to a year project work experience is highly beneficial
- Experience working in a media, legal or professional services would be a bonus
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package:
- 25 days holiday
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role via the link below. We look forward to receiving your application.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.