About Our Client
My client is a leading real estate development company in the UK, delivering major commercial, residential, educational, cultural and community developments across the country. They are seeking experienced Project Managers to assist with a major mixed use development based in London, which is a marquis project for the business.
- Supporting the Senior Project Director as the Project Manager on various projects across a large, mixed use development.
- Work with others to coordinate (and in many cases lead the coordination of) the design, contractor procurement and delivery of Plots.
- Interact with relevant stakeholders including asset owners, architects, engineers, contractors, surveyors, planners, landscape designers, built environment specialists, tenants, local authorities, lawyers, community groups.
- Undertake and direct, as necessary, construction and procurement-related, development, economic, planning, design, cost and occupier research.
- General project management activities such as project reporting, risk identification and mitigation, budget management, and programme management.
- Undertake business planning activities, including basic financial modelling, cost plan refinement, construction and phasing of development.
The Successful Applicant
- Appreciates the commercial objectives of complex multi-phased regeneration schemes and key drivers of financial success.
- Rigorous, flexible, versatile, with good collaboration and interaction skills and ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, ideally in a real estate, project management or similar subject matter.
- Relevant PM experience within various sectors including residential, office and/or student.
- 5 years of experience in the property development industry and/or project management.
What's on Offer
- Work for a UK leading mixed use developer based in London working on a large regeneration project.
- Attractive salary and package on offer for the successful candidate.