Project Manager (HR Systems and Business change)
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Project Manager with experience of delivering Technology and Business Change Projects around HR systems is urgently required by Logic Engagements to work for our client a leading financial services company based in South West London.
The scope of the role will be to manage several business change and technology projects within our clients corporate change portfolio through the full project life cycle.
For this role our client are looking for a Senior Project Manager who can demonstrate the following experience:
- Proven background of delivering mid to large scale Business change and technology projects including HR systems
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Full project life cycle experience including: Production of business cases and RFPs
- Strong Vendor management
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional influencing and stakeholder management
- Experience of budgetary control and resource allocation procedures
- Professional Project Management certified (Prince 2 Practitioner)
This is an urgent position and our client are looking for the successful project manager to start within the next two weeks.
In order to apply please send in your CV in the first instance.
**** Please note previous experience of having delivered Business Change and Technology Projects within corporate functions including HR systems is an essential requirement for this role ****