Field Project Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
A leading boutique market research agency is now looking for a Field Project Manager to join their operations team. This role will be highly varied in nature whereby you will be managing and developing qualitative field projects, implementing new structures and working closely with a variety of internal/external stakeholders.
A competitive salary is on offer, in line with a flexible working policy, range of benefits and fantastic career development.
About the role
- Leading on qualitative fieldwork processes from start to finish, giving you a variety of duties including designing screeners, managing suppliers, overseeing and managing quotations, organising venues and implementing strategic structures where necessary
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs, developing relationships and delivering to the highest standards
- Supporting your team and juggling several projects at once, meeting timelines and delivering at a fast pace
- Highly sociable and collaborative company which values progression and development
- Proven understanding of qualitative fieldwork services within market research and a track record of successfully managing field projects from inception to finish
- Ability to multi-task and develop working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Relish the chance to develop your career and work on a broad range of projects across multiple sectors including FMCG, retail, tech and others
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at an exciting time in its expansion and to develop your market research operational career. If interested, then please apply today!