Assistant Project Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Faithful+Gould are a key player in providing expert project management consulting services to clients across the globe and our continuing success in securing consultancy work and new projects within London and the South East means we are expanding our team. Our London office is therefore seeking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to join it’s Project Management Team. Some of the projects you will be working on are high profile and in excess of £100m capital value - this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with some experience of Project Management and an aspiration to build your career in this field, to join a world-leading player; in return we will provide the necessary support to develop your career to the next level a prestigious consultancy.
Purpose of role:
To provide assistance to the office technical and project management functions. You are focused on delivering quality support and make the most of opportunities to develop your practical experience and broaden your knowledge of project management.
- Providing support to experienced colleagues within your team.
- Proof-reading documents to check they are complete and accurate.
- Completing general administrative duties.
- Developing your knowledge and experience of project management.
- Applying the principles of quality assurance and environmental management in compliance with the organisation's Policies.
- Developing your understanding of the organisation's Policy and arrangements for managing your own personal safety while at work.
- Undertaking document control and administration duties.
- Developing and adapting your communication skills, particularly with customers, to reflect the organisation's values.
- Increasing your understanding of Faithful+Gould's and Atkins' service offering and the benefits these bring to clients.
- Consciously monitoring how you interact with others, in accordance with the organisation's values.
Our success is built on hiring and then developing the very best people. Our standards are high, as are the rewards for those who join our team. The opportunity to draw from international expertise and work on some of the most demanding and prestigious construction challenges around the globe ensures your career success – Join our team today.
Atkins offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.