Senior Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
We're looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Transport team, serving as the Lead PM on a number of projects within telent's portfolio.
Who is telent?
telent is a technology partner to some of the biggest names in the rail sectors including London Underground, Network Rail and Transport for London providing maintenance and management of our customers assets to ensure continued and reliable service is maintained for their critical communications infrastructure.
About this role:
- You'll ensure that projects are delivered to meet quality standards against specific timescales.
- You'll have a history of delivering projects to budget and maximising the profitability.
- You'll play a key role in supporting the bid team with new tenders.
- Sub-contractor management and selection will play a part within the role
- You'll provide day to day direction of the project team and will be the escalation point for issues.
- You'll be responsible for managing and promoting the Health and Safety of all site based activities within your managed projects in-line with telent and client HSQE contractual agreements.
What experience do you need to have?:
- Previous experience of operations/project management experience in the rail industry
- IOSH Managing Safely certificate
- Network Rail PTS
- Working knowledge of HSQE regulations
- Understanding of Mainline Rail
- Prince2 qualified
Location and benefits of working for telent:
- The role is based out of our Warwick office working Mon-Fri 37.5hrs per week.
- This role comes with a generous car allowance and a competitive salary
- telent is not just about offering competitive reward packages, we are committed to personal and professional development, career and succession planning and striving to be the best we can be. We offer 33 days holidays (includes public holidays), company pension scheme, telent rewards (discounts to major retailers and cinema tickets) and a range of family friendly policies.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.